the internet is so 1998

Tuesday, July 24

black hats, pt.4: jew heckled!

this morning on my way to play I was heckled by some jew-kids. two 8ish yearolds chanted at me from their balcony you can't wear leather shoes! over and over, until I fell out of sight.

now they must have been completely deranged because I was sporting my new Air Max BW PSG's, trainers that are as painfully stylish as they are synthetic. and while there is a jewish holiday during which you aren't allowed to wear leather shoes, it doesn't come 'round until september. go figure. at least they had sass, gotta' respect that sass.

1 comment:

Sean Staley said...

They were probably just hipster little NYC kids who were aggressively informing you that you could in no way ever pull off the all leather shoe look.
Pretentious lil bastards.