the internet is so 1998

Wednesday, August 8

we so lazy?

I'm tired of your dry emails. you wanna' communicate with me? do me a favor and make me laugh, or ponder, or something. just stop making your emails lame. on the other hand, don't try and be entertaining if you suck at it. a sure sign that you suck is if you think you don't. if this is the case, stick to the text messages. keeps folks in the dark on your suckedness.

to the right is an example of creative funny. it's no richard prior shit, but it ain't lame either. they made an honest attempt at brightening up our day, and you gotta' appreciate that.

here's the challenge:
lets send mass emails more. and consider our audience more. we're creative kids in a creative industry, and we should start acting like it. fuck dry communication, I just wanna' laugh. and dance.
the mo'haha the emails, the mo'betta.
hella'.

No comments: