the internet is so 1998

Saturday, February 9

guess what fenske, the happiness formula works

there's a theory going around that good things make you happier if you've gone without them for some time. it's proving true. I've been without legal wheels for almost two years now.

and while I don't have plates yet for the new cherrybomb, I'm already beating the street with the bravado that goes hand in hand with being legal.

and today I purchased "insurance" so I'm not held "liable" for any of my "booboos." SOLEGAL!

3 comments:

Bukes said...

I'm proud of you, Josh.
Yeah, for some reason, I'm proud of you.

Kyle Wai Lin said...

thanks mentor, good looking out. i took your advice and did it on my own. found the small shop i wanted and was at the right place at the right time.

congrats and best of luck to you my friend!

k

Slate Donaldson said...

I took this to heart and got my car legal too. It's a great feeling, like a clean shave.